Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Underager?

Hmmm. So I'm keeping up! Yes! Last night went out in uptown with some friends and Sasha brought her boyfriend and his room-mate. We chatted a little, somewhat flirty on my side, and I was going to give him my number but was being too much of a wuss so I gave it to Sasha instead- but I'm still counting it, even though it was sort of lame.

However, tonight, I got back on the train. Went to Memory Lanes and asked out one of the workers, gave him my number. But after I did it I looked at him and he looks like he's about 15. (Not literally, but the point is the boy looks young)

Oh well! Day 16 a success! (he said yes)

Also am leaving for St. Louis for a couple days, so I won't be able to ask anyone out. Which means, I'll be even further behind when I get back! Ah! That means I'll just have to start asking people out like mad, MAD I TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment