Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh noes!

I was so busy trying to be healthy and go on a date today I totally forgot to ask someone out! AH! Its already day 8 and I've only asked out 5 people. I'm three behind now! Then again, spring break is just a week away and I plan on going out drinking fairly often- which is an immediate recipe for false self confidence.

So the date. Oh the date. Sigh.

He was super sweet. He really was. I could tell he was nervous 'cause he was talking a lot about things that I didn't really understand, sometimes even talked so fast I couldn't hear his words. But it just didn't click. Which is really too bad. 'Cause he seems like a sweet heart and kinda low self esteem, so I hate to just be one more person that says no. But I don't know if I'll be seeing him again.

Day 8, you are a harsh master.

No comments:

Post a Comment