Friday, March 26, 2010

I suck...

So for some of you who might actually be reading this you are probably thinking... what happened? Where did all the men go? What's going on BECCA?!?!

I suck. That's really what it comes down to. I lamed out after coming back from St. Louis and am now in Seattle so am once again using that as an excuse to not go out and about.

However, I might have actually met some nice boy tonight. Got into Seattle around 8:00 and took the light rail into town where my old friend Samantha picked me up and took me to meet up with her boyfriend and his room mate. Room mate was very cute and we flirted. Might be seeing him again Saturday night for Sam's boyfriend's b-day. He told me I should go. I'm counting it because I'm lame and like 8 people behind.

Oh and day 9 and me are having coffee next Sunday, hollah!

No comments:

Post a Comment